POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:53:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Dec 2002 20:55:59
Message: <1fo366w.4sumen6c9b93N%yvos.s@gmx.net>
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> In article <1fo2qcy.19ici8k1yzetmkN%yvos.s@gmx.net>,
>  yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:
>
> > Well Chris, for some reason you never answered a mail I send you a few
> > weeks ago, perhaps you never received it.
>
> Looking through my old emails, I found it. It was about the time I was
> moving back home from college, it just got set aside and forgotten. I
> also upgraded to OS X 10.2 about that time, I might have drafted a reply
> and lost it in importing the old mailboxes.
That is what we were thinking about, more important events for you at
that moment.
The reason the Glow_Patch was readded was that users wanted it back,
even if it wasn't perfect.
MegaPOV is suitable for "features-under-development".

Simply contact me by e-mail to agree on a next update.

> > The e-mail I send you today bounced back. Do you still have your account
> > at mac.com?
> > You still use it while posting in this ng.
You are still a Tag-member, arent't you? Why don't you use that as
signature when posting in these groups?
While being a Tag-member, you should be reacheable ;-)

> The correct address is in my signature, I just fixed the other setting.
> The mac.com address has been dead for a while (since "free for a
> lifetime" turned into "$100 a year"), I don't know how that setting
> survived.

Yvo

--
MacMegaPOV at: