POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:55:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Dec 2002 20:55:58
Message: <1fo34lc.51voooupvhtsN%yvos.s@gmx.net>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>   The new features look exciting. I have never tried any of the scattered
> patches for 3.5 as I have been waiting for the unified patch, MegaPOV.
> It will be interesting to play with those.

Especially because MegaPOV is backwards compatible with Pov-Ray 3.5.
You can not go wrong by using MegaPOV.
If you don't use MegaPOV features, your results are the same and you are
virtually using Pov-Ray (official version), at least that is what we
agreed in the first place ;-) .

Yvo
--
MacMegaPOV at: