POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Dec 2002 15:10:54
Message: <1fo2qiq.ix0vys5a5vcwN%yvos.s@gmx.net>

> Is there a specific reason why total times, at least for the Mac version are
> reported incorrectly?  I.e. isocacti.pov reports a total time that is less
> than the trace time...
>
>     Thorsten
There have been no changes as far as I know.
I did a test and indeed there seems to be a problem.
However if you look at the seconds alone it is correct.
It looks like a conversion problem.
I will find out if this happens also in the Windows version.

Yvo

--
MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh