POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:32:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Dec 2002 15:10:53
Message: <1fo2qcy.19ici8k1yzetmkN%yvos.s@gmx.net>
Christopher James Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> I'm a bit irritated...I had asked to be included in updating my patches
> for the new version. The displace warp is outdated, and updating the old

Well Chris, for some reason you never answered a mail I send you a few
weeks ago, perhaps you never received it.

Like Chris Hormann said before you should not worry too much about it.
Nothing has to remain the same and nothing is preventing us from
changing things in a next version.

The e-mail I send you today bounced back. Do you still have your account
at mac.com?
You still use it while posting in this ng.

Yvo

--
MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh