POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : mac versions. : Re: mac versions. Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mac versions.
From: Kaveh
Date: 26 Nov 2002 13:01:53
Message: <1fm9zhp.ge5rmb1w4z1jqN%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
My colleagues have set up a working installation of povray in command
line, in 10.2.2. Only X is not running, which is not a problem. As far
as I can see everything is working and I am having great fun using make
files, integrating with other applications like TeX, etc.

If you are interested, I can upload a complete tarball for you. Mail me
offline to get this going, and if it works, I'll upload and announce it
for everyone. I have to say it's worth the effort, especially if it is
someone else doing the work!!