POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Definite rules for object attributes : Definite rules for object attributes Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Definite rules for object attributes
From: Kaveh
Date: 27 Oct 2002 07:11:44
Message: <1fkpo7y.kvodrw179yp72N%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
After a long time spent with the manual, tutorials, etc, I am still not
quite sure about the rules of assigning attributes like texture, color,
pigment, etc. I think that part of the reason for my confusion is that
povray allows shortcuts, like pigment outside a texture environment. I
still find myself having to look at examples to get this right every
time.

Can anyone point me to a good tutorial on this?

--
Kaveh