POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov?? : Re: MegaPov?? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov??
From: smellenbergh
Date: 3 Jan 2001 17:13:32
Message: <1emo87a.1lxhna8bxhi9wN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Tony[B] <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote:

> > Smellenbergh is putting together 0.6b with some bug fixes and minor
> > enhancements.  I've put all of my recent bugfixes into POV 3.5, but I'll
> try
> > to work some of them into MegaPov.
>
> Wonderful! Will you be adding the stuff from Jerome now?

We think so! :-)
Most of that stuff is already in 0.6b.

We didn't ask Jerome's permission yet to add his stuff. We will do so
but Jerome, if you have no objections you can let us know in advance :-)

For you Mac users who have MacOS X: Yes there will be a carbonised
version of MegaPOV 0.6b!

No release date yet but as soon as possible.
There is still quite a bit of work to do!

Yvo & Rene Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh