POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.6 available for download : Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download Server Time
28 Sep 2024 21:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download
From: smellenbergh
Date: 4 Oct 2000 14:03:34
Message: <1ehzpzd.1micwx7am42ioN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Michael Andrews <M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> [snip]
>
> > *    Added Chris Huff's PigmentWarpPatch (displacement warp) (8.9).
>
> [snip]
>
> You seem to have included an older version of this warp patch. Was this
> because it is still being refined? The latest version (in MP+ v0.3.2 at
> least) has a different syntax.
Yes, it looks like we overlooked the changes in 0.3.2. We were not aware
of those changes, we concentrated on the glow patch and
blob_pigment/pattern.

A small correction: Nathan isn't to blame for that mistake. We added
most of the new stuff in MP 0.6.
Sorry for the mistake!

Yvo & Rene Smellenbergh

--