POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rad. not Rad. : Re: Rad. not Rad. Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad. not Rad.
From: smellenbergh
Date: 18 May 2000 16:32:30
Message: <1eaubzg.1o5lf5y9xsk14N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>

> What did you do to turn on radiosity? Did you add a radiosity block to
> POV-Ray or did you just use the Render Settings switch?  Only with the
> radiosity block in the scene it should turn on, and the switch is useless
> with MegaPOV, if I remember it correctly...

Simply turning on radiosity can be done in two ways:

either put in the global settings:
  ini_option "+QR"

or turn on the switch near the quality popup (official or unofficial GUI
Macintosh versions)

Further settings are done in the radiosity block.

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh