POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.5 : Re: Comments on MegaPov 0.5 on Solaris 7 (Was: MegaPov 0.5) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comments on MegaPov 0.5 on Solaris 7 (Was: MegaPov 0.5)
From: smellenbergh
Date: 16 May 2000 14:03:43
Message: <1eaqkz6.esx8h81rvsge4N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>   The printing of "Sorting photons..." still outputs many newlines. It would
> be nice if all of them went to the same line.
Please turn on the switch ProgressOnOneLine in your config.h.
I added that switch because on the Mac we prefer not to have newlines.
Previously the switch was MACOS but we changed that for other platforms.
Post processing is also controlled by that switch!

Please see frame.h and look for ProgressOnOneLine. There is a bit of
comment there.

And... those // comments in lathe.c are (c) Smellenbergh :-( Sorry for
that.... and then you should know that we have the switch turned on to
warn Nathan obout those c++ comments he put in. This time we send
lathe.c to Nathan before we removed those comments.

Yvo Smellenbergh.

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh