POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Demo scenes for some of my patches : Re: Demo scenes for some of my patches Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demo scenes for some of my patches
From: smellenbergh
Date: 18 Dec 1999 18:37:10
Message: <1e31anf.707sil1appe36N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I have posted demo scenes for my eval_pattern() and eval_pigment()
> patches to povray.text.scene-files. I don't think I have to do a demo of
> noise3d() and the ^ operator, though. :-)
No, those are clear.
We just fixed your eval_pigment  and eval_pattern patches to work with
xxxMegaPov. We got a tip from Nathan for it.
But... we don't have time enough to add them in the next release of
xxxMegaPov. We also had to work on the templates in MacMegaPov, you Mac
users like them so much that we don't want to get behind to much.
We are testing your blob-pigment/pattern, proximity, eval_pattern and
eval_pigment patches. Did you do more changes on the blob-stuff? We
realy want to add them for xxxMegaPov 0.4 (or later) if Nathan agrees,
not for 0.3.

PS expect an e-mail from us in the next days, when our work on
MacMegaPov 0.3 is done. ;-)

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe