POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov bug - isosurfaces : Re: MegaPov bug - isosurfaces Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov bug - isosurfaces
From: smellenbergh
Date: 12 Dec 1999 04:54:13
Message: <1e2oxuq.1mm3vxg1gk7y70N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
SamuelT. <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote:

Tried it and they do work. However, there was a switch missing in
Nathan's frame.h. Perhaps it wasn't there when he uploaded version 0.1.
Anyway, in the next version this will work, just tried your example.

We also fixed the library problem for the isosurface. You can now use:
    function  {  "func_13", <5.5>,  library "i_nfunc" }
or
    function  {  "func_13", <5.5> }
External libs are not supported in the MegaPov but most of them are
build in.
There is one library we didn't add yet: i_dat3d. That one needs
initialisation. An error will be given.
Perhaps it would be better if we remove those example scenes (i_3d_o.pov
and i_3d_o2.pov)

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe