POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug in pigment object (Chris Huff's patch) : Re: Bug in pigment object (Chris Huff's patch) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in pigment object (Chris Huff's patch)
From: smellenbergh
Date: 8 Dec 1999 16:24:07
Message: <1e2if1h.153on6f1bsrqniN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I posted my latest source, containing just about everything I have done,
> to povray.binaries.programming. This includes slightly tested fixes for
> the object and proximity pattern.(Maybe the proximity pattern will work
> with height fields now, time for some more testing.)
Hi Chris,

We tested the two scenes with your updated sources.
There is improvement. It doesn't crash as often. Rendering one of the
scenes over and over seems ok now. But rendering the two scenes
alternating freezes the computer.

Could you have another look at it? This patch has potential!

BTW, do you have any recent example scenes (complete ) for the proximity
patch?

Smellenbergh
--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe