POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded : Downloading POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:47:46 EDT (-0400)
  Downloading POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k
From: smellenbergh
Date: 18 Nov 1999 14:47:44
Message: <1e1hamk.v9nduu19hu9igN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris Huff <Chr### [at] compuservecom> wrote:

> Oh, and the sphere_sweep template form produces b-spline_sphere_sweep
> instead of b_spline_sphere_sweep, I thought this was fixed before?
We almost had a hardattack while reading this mail! :-)
Keeping cool was the way to go... yes, it was fixed and still is but
there were two spots in the source producing this text. We cleaned up
the sources and guess what: we kept the code producing the wrong test.
It is harmless, and we will fix it for a next version.
Thanks for taking a few year of of our lives. :-) :-)

> Still using the Nov 15 version, I lost the connection in the middle of
> downloading the new version. :-(
We know that feeling, we had the same problem if we wanted to download
from the US. We must admid that this didn't happen for a long time now.
We do know that we have a good server, located here in Belgium, and
perhaps you have to solve it like we did: download after rush hours.

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh