POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded : Re: POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:44:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-RayUnofficial 3.1g MultiPatch for Macintosh PPC/68k uploaded
From: smellenbergh
Date: 15 Nov 1999 18:27:55
Message: <1e1c621.1sltm3h1j4h6psN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris Huff <Chr### [at] compuservecom> wrote:

> Well, I can finally stop working on MacUVPov. :-)

Yes, but don't stop working on your patches. As you might have noticed,
one of them already made it, we added it in our compile. The other ones
are promissing but.....
We will contact you for the other ones. There just wasn't time enough to
fully test them and add them. There comes a time you have to stop adding
features and release things, that thime was nov 15 1999 :-)

smellenbergh
--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh