POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : no_image/no_reflection Help needed : Re: no_image/no_reflection Help needed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no_image/no_reflection Help needed
From: smellenbergh
Date: 12 Oct 1999 16:00:20
Message: <1dzkusp.1sshbnr1lh7hvyN@dialup244.leuven.skynet.be>
J. Grimbert <jgr### [at] atos-groupcom> wrote:

[...]
> > > Also, it doesn't seem to work with the text object.
> >
> > I have to test that yet!
>
> Guess what : text object is just a CSG.
We should have figured out that one ourselves.

> I have now a working version for CSG, and text.
I looked for it in the sources but I don't seem to find the spot to make
the CSG work. Nevermind, I'll get it from you  when it is all working?

> I will also tried your script and see how it behave.
I'm curious if that one renders as expected on your version.
And if it does, just blow your sources in my mail box as a zip or tar or
whatever you prefer.
Thanks again for your help and time you put in!!

smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh