POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Book (153k) - Not complete - book.jpg (0/1) : Book (153k) - Not complete - book.jpg (0/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Book (153k) - Not complete - book.jpg (0/1)
From: Oldstench
Date: 10 Sep 2000 04:29:21
Message: <1chmrss8c1pe3s3l56pc5hepb95i7hnmmg@4ax.com>
Here is a book that I modeled for use in a scene I am doing. Lots of
things I want to change about it but it is just a rough model/render.
I already know I need to change the spine where the paper touches the
cover (spine needs to be rounded and paper isn't directly attached)
also want to take off the rounded corners. The little corner doodads
came out fairly well I think, but you lose a lot of the little details
cause of the aa....I will post a detail if anyone is interested.
Any comments or suggestions on making this look better are welcome.
Thanks.

---Oldstench---
Avoid herd mentality.