POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 : Re: OS X 10.2 Server Time
19 May 2024 21:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X 10.2
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 19 Nov 2003 19:40:47
Message: <191120031940284130%email@scottgammans.com>
Thorsten/POV-Ray team:

I was reading Alan Kong's bug reporting guidelines in the FAQ section
and he says to first post a description of any problem encountered in
the povray.general group. Do you want us to do that for Macintosh
release 3.5.1 build 187? I thought I saw several postings in *this*
group for the earlier 3.5.1 Mac-specific release candidate builds.

thanks...

In article <3fba9c2d$1@news.povray.org>, Thorsten Froehlich
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> In article <3f9d83d1$1@news.povray.org> , "Scott Gammans"
> <dee### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>
> > Can someone please update the Mac OS X 10.2 download page with an ETA for
> > Release Candidate 3?
> >
> > http://mac.povray.org/download/macosx102.html
> >
> > (Please note that I did *not* ask when RC3 would be coming out... I just was
> > asking if someone on the POV-Ray team would mind updating the download page,
> > since it's obviously out-of-date now.)
>
> A new beta is there now.
>
>     Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany