POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realsoft3d now supports Solaris! : Re: Realsoft3d now supports Solaris! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realsoft3d now supports Solaris!
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Date: 28 Dec 2016 20:36:50
Message: <1536897879.504665706.363394.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
jhu <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> It's possible they were already working on it before you asked. Also, I don't
> see it mentioned on their website.

According to them (the original author who responds personally), they
weren't working on it until I asked; thats why the act earned so much
respect from me. ;-)

It is in beta right now, which is why it isn't listed. If you email them
they will reply though, and could probably use more testers but you would
have to talk to them about it. It uses the solaris package manager.

Since the holidays are over here I am going to delve into testing my copy.

Ian