POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : - thinking.jpg (0/1) He's thinking hard : - thinking.jpg (0/1) He's thinking hard Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  - thinking.jpg (0/1) He's thinking hard
From: Reusser
Date: 13 Aug 2001 14:29:09
Message: <130820011328260035%reu1000@chorus.net>
I'm trying out the new news reader, so I hope this attachment works...
Assuming that it does, however, the inverse kinematics character that
I've been working on for a while is complete, but I'd really rather
animate him than work on a better model.  Here's the challenge:  The
character is sitting there thinking pretty hard about what to do.  He
needs some help.  Whoever responds first and comes up with an idea
(within reason) of something for him to do will get to see him do that
in p.b.a.  Thanks!

 - Rico