POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet POV (~17kbau) : Re: Planet POV (~17kbau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet POV (~17kbau)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Jan 2000 18:26:16
Message: <11KCOCkGcrXXigc5ZExhxCkdyFFT@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:32:15 -0500, "Bill DeWitt"
<the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :
>> Once we get that done I
>> hope to have an Iso Surface Library and a Macro Library online by
>> mid March to early April maybe sooner.
>>

>    So I might as well stop work on the IsoSurface Library then?

You'll do us and everyone else a great favor if you keep collecting
them isosurfaces, especially if you are willing to share the results
of your efforts with us when the time comes. If what you have in mind
is making an isosurface colleciton site, I don't see why the TAG
project should be a stopper for you. After all, there are millions of
redundant sites on the net, but who cares as long as they serve their
purpose, right?

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700