POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV errors out of Moray : Re: POV errors out of Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV errors out of Moray
From: Pascal Golay
Date: 12 Mar 2000 19:20:58
Message: <1104_952906867@pgid>
Hmmm I see I'm having exactly the same problem as Michael Mccue outlined in the '3ds
thru Moray to pov' thread. Was that ever solved? In my case too, the geometry causing
the problems is downloaded polygn stuff I was using to test. objects built by me in
Rhino and exported as obj and then 3dWin-ed into Moray 3.2 seem to work fine so far.

-PG

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:22:17 GMT, cgo### [at] idtnet (Pascal Golay) wrote:
> Hello all- I've been messing with Moray for a few days trying to see what the
possibilities are...pretty good I'd say so far. There are a couple of things I
caoulduse some advice
on
> however:
> One is, in a scene I've just been working on, I imported some polygon meshes in obj
and 3ds formats via 3dwin, I ssiagned some materials and fired off the render button
with
no
> results. POV was sitting there with an error message, rather cryptic to me, can any
one enlighten me on what may be wrong?