POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Detail levels in UDOs : Re: Detail levels in UDOs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail levels in UDOs
From: Pascal Golay
Date: 13 Mar 2000 20:44:09
Message: <1103_952998259@pgid>
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:51:11 -0700, sta### [at] attglobalnet (Ken Stager) wrote:
> The Tip of the Day for Moray 3.2 makes comments about being able to set
> the detail level of a UDO in the Modify tab.  When I look at this tab
> with a freshly created UDO, I can find no trace of it.  Has anybody had
> any luck finding/utilizing this feature?

Hi Ken- at the risk of exposing my Moray newbiness, here's what I *think* you are
looking for: you need to expand the UDO ("U") group in the selection tab and select
one of the
objects within the group, then back in Modify there's a box about 2/3 of the way down
for overriding the global detail settings and sticking in your own, as a percentage of
visible
lines. Works fine here.

-PG