POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Any more changes to the rules ? : Any more changes to the rules ? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  Any more changes to the rules ?
From: Chris Holtorf
Date: 6 Dec 2004 00:30:11
Message: <1103_1102311277@news.povray.org>
Since I haven't been able to log onto the POVCOMP website since the original contest
due
date, I was wondering if there were anymore changes to the rules other than the change
in the
due date ? I'm about ready to start my final rendering of the three required images
this week
and since it will take over a day to do each one, it would be nice not to be surprised
by
any last minute changes :)
I need to finish my entry so that I can have a life this holiday season !

Thanks,
Chris Holtorf