POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflective sphere on checkered floor : reflective sphere on checkered floor Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  reflective sphere on checkered floor
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 18 Aug 2003 15:45:42
Message: <1103_1061235916@news.povray.org>
I had no internet access for a long time. But now I'm back!
 I saw some posts of chrome balls on checkered planes and decided to make mine. But
sphere was too heavy...
 So, the sphere is made of simple sphere, and floor is made of rubber :)
 It's a Joke. Actually, floor is made of plane with a hole (cut off by cylinder) and
torus, placed into that hole.
 As always, I can post source, if requested.
 Sincerely Yours,
 Alex Kluchikov.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: