POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparent background Problem : Transparent background Problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Transparent background Problem
From: J N Roy
Date: 16 May 2002 23:22:19
Message: <1103_1021605600@news.povray.org>
Tools used: Povray 3.5RC4
Moray 3.3a

Problem:
When I render my scene with a Galaxy Plugin object in the background (and nothing
else), The background of my image is rendered as mostly transparent. I want the Black
to show up so that the stars etc.
can be easily seen. Is there any way to turn this feature off? I have tried starting
pov with the -UA switch to no avail. I'm just about ready to pull my hair out!!!! Any
help appreciated.