POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : crash when stopping in the first line : crash when stopping in the first line Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  crash when stopping in the first line
From: jan Walzer
Date: 10 Oct 2001 14:08:09
Message: <1103_1002737295@iq>
w2k - Athlon1.3GHz - 384MB - Pov3.5B6

I have just tested this with one scene yet, but it is replicable...
The scene contains some timeconsuming stuff (media)
I render it in 512x384 AA0.2
if I press the stop-button before the first rendered line is displayed, than it
crashes (pvengine.exe created an error, windows creates an error-report and POV gets
closed)
I will see, if I can provide more information ...