POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Suspension Bridge (Sorenson 3) : Re: Suspension Bridge (Sorenson 3) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suspension Bridge (Sorenson 3)
From: Reusser
Date: 11 Jan 2003 11:44:03
Message: <110120031039313121%reu1000@chorus.net>
In article <3E2046D5.2D96627A@gmx.de>, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> Can't view it, sorry.

First of all, THANKS for MechSim.  I just love it!  Second, I'm sorry
for the format.  It's just Apple's Quicktime (v. 5+ I think), but I
know Windows (or just non-mac) people don't particularly like
Quicktime.  Can you view regular Sorenson?  (not Sorenson 3)  I could
repost if that would work.  Like I said, I've had bad luck with mpg.
Sorry.

   -Ricky