POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What do you think of my sunset sky? Am I on the right track? - "Nicesky.jpg" (1/1) 142.8 KBytes yEnc : Re: What do you think of my sunset sky? Am I on the right track? - "Nicesky.jpg" (1/1) 142.8 KBytes yEnc Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do you think of my sunset sky? Am I on the right track? - "Nicesky.jpg" (1/1) 142.8 KBytes yEnc
From: outpatient
Date: 12 Aug 2002 20:07:15
Message: <10jgluov4ha4ctnrd61se93c2o1gla739i@4ax.com>
when: 12 Aug 2002 19:49:51 -0400
where: povray.binaries.images
who: Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet>
what: muttered something like this:

>Don't know what this yEnc rubish is about,

yEnc is an alternative to UUencoding.  It's pretty much the standard
now, out in the regular newsgroup world.  All newsreaders that I know
of support it.  I use Agent.

>how about cancelling your post
>and posting an ordinary jpg file.

I'd be happy to cancel it if you want to tell me how.  I have no idea
how to undo a message that's already been posted.

Already reposted using UUencode.  Do you not see it?

--
OuTpaTienT
out### [at] rocketmailcom