POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux GUI for POV 3.5? : Re: Linux GUI for POV 3.5? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux GUI for POV 3.5?
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 27 Aug 2001 21:54:27
Message: <1048538.uN5g19fmA1@3-e.net>
What about an add-on to JEdit, being cross platform helps too.
http://www.jedit.org/

I was VERY impressed with this editor, if you try it out don't forget to
have it auto download and install all the available plugins.

It is a very WinPOV like in some ways, but better as an editor.
Line numbers, folding etc...