POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon : Re: Pyvon Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 26 May 2002 02:40:26
Message: <1029739.qmaS6Z5iVs@3-e.net>
Well if you just open the demo files from the POV dir with your editor
some, that have their own .inc will not render.

Should you add (as a default in your editor) the dir of the .pov file to
the include path passed to the renderer, so that any extra .inc that may be
there are found?

The radiosity example for pov 3.1g is one that can't run "out of the box"
from your editor.

Otherwise, great job and thanks for writing the editor.

--
Your connection failed because: Your cat tried to eat the mouse.