POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : - doghouse2.jpg (0/1) doghouse - take 2 : - doghouse2.jpg (0/1) doghouse - take 2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:08:39 EDT (-0400)
  - doghouse2.jpg (0/1) doghouse - take 2
From: Reusser
Date: 10 Nov 2001 21:45:58
Message: <101120012039124979%reu1000@chorus.net>
Here's a very much improved version of the doghouse.  I added in some
mowed grass and much better textures.  I don't think it would be too
hard to add in the back half of a dog going through the door, so as
soon as I have some time (maybe a few years from now :) ), I'll add
that in.  I'll also probably make a few more minor improvements like
some jagged ends on the 2x4's instead of superellipsoid ends.  What do
you think?  Suggestions?

 - Rico