POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI tests (200 kbu) : Re: HDRI tests (200 kbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI tests (200 kbu)
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 23 Dec 2002 17:16:00
Message: <10008403.0EADRmCSq3@3-e.net>
Something more complex than mapping the image to a sky sphere?
Such as converting the image to an array of light sources distributed over a
sphere? There are examples of both pixel data to object conversions and
spherical distribution of objects, you will need to look through the older
news post to find them, both are in the last 6 months.
There is also a Lighting inc that could be upgraded to perform such
lighting.

--
Your connection failed because: Lightning strikes.