POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 Proximity Macros - test image : Re: DF3 Proximity Macros - orientation? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Macros - orientation?
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Aug 2009 11:22:03
Message: <0p5l95939aup59libh7n472f287fs29s6r@4ax.com>
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:35:43 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>> LOL Use Bishop3D ;)
>> It uses PovRay's coordinate system.
>
>Yeah... I am so used to Moray that I hardly feel the inconvenience. I switch
>and mix between the two without any problems.

It was forever tripping me up when I was modifying the generated script :D

>And sure, I shall use Bishop3D one day... :-)

It has gotten better especially now it lets you write SDL in the file. The way
it handles meshes could do with some work but that is offset by just including
the mesh. I'll post a still WIP for the animations where almost everything in
the room is a mesh.

>Well, I just tested with switched coordinates, the results are exactly the
>same, so I think Edouard's macro is coordinates-independent. However, that
>means something else is at stake.

Go to it :D
--

Regards