POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract : Re: Friday Abstract Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday Abstract
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Jun 2002 08:24:52
Message: <0l83gu4uqk9d77tngi1qs26apqbken0589@4ax.com>
On Sun, 02 Jun 2002 12:08:23 -0700, Brendan Hurley <mbh### [at] sabernet>
wrote:

>> Nice picture. I just wonder why people here keep using the term "Friday
>> abstract" I have never seen it outside this newsgroup.

I believe Justin Whitton was the one who started the whole thing, used
to post a Friday Abstract every Friday (still posts from time to time,
regrettably not as often as in the good ole times) and people seem to
have picked it up.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg