POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal2 - The other side. : Re: Portal2 - The other side. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal2 - The other side.
From: Glen Berry
Date: 7 Feb 2000 06:25:45
Message: <0aieOFK5bu=gMpQuBp6vwGWmiA2a@4ax.com>
On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 11:49:35 -0800, Thomas Lake <tla### [at] homecom>
wrote:

>Wow I really like this one! The edge bewteen the rock and the "other
>side" seems a little too sharp to me. Just my 2 cents.

So, I take it you've seen enough portals in person to be able to
accurately judge this scene's realism?

Anyway, I like this image also. The sharpness of the portal itself
tends to draw your attention to that part of the image. Even the
pattern of the clouds above seems to radiate outward from the portal.
It leaves the viewer wanting to approach the portal and to ponder what
it might be like to touch or enter into it - just as portals tend to
do in real life...

:)
Glen Berry