POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LandScape#1… : Re: LandScape#1. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LandScape#1.
From: Peter Popov
Date: 23 Mar 2000 18:51:37
Message: <0K3aOGMJX=4ae93zp30GKBNw3wku@4ax.com>
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:52:35 -0700, Moon47 <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>My fault.. I tried several other gifs and found the error to be something
>specific w/ the interlacing used on the gif i usually attempt to use others
>work just fine...
>I only had one gif till recently...
>Guess i will pay more attention...

Can you please post the faulty GIF somewhere so that I can check it
against the windows version as well as test it in some image software?
It might turn out that there's a bug or a limitaiton in POV's GIF
support which has to be fixed or documented, respectedly.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet