POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) : Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 23 Apr 2000 16:54:00
Message: <06o6gs45qoserjfffjg3i3uqm5a6smhnb7@4ax.com>
On Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:21:04 -0400, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

>Hey, guys, cute discussion, but I was kinda hoping somebody would contribute
>a nice texture or two. I really want this to be a good image. Know what I
>mean? Thanks.

You're right Tony, thanks for putting me back on track. As for the
textures, I think the gauge looks a little funny with the current
texture, maybe make the radial pigment color map go from green to
yellow to red (without blending, just three stripes) with these taking
about 120 degrees of the full circle.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet