POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rounded cube crash : Re: rounded cube crash: me too Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded cube crash: me too
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 9 Aug 2000 06:11:18
Message: <06b2psku4nt1uirjdrka3pe2icuoc03s8a@4ax.com>
Well, try as I might, I still can't reproduce this. I am using the
release Build 5298. I have the Galaxy plugin loaded, it says it is
version Ver.0.6 Beta (31/5/00).

I start a new scene.
Click on Create Tab.
Click on RoundCube.
Click in the X component of translation.
Type 1, hit Enter. The cube moves to that pos.
Hit Tab, type 2, hit Enter. The cube moves accordingly.
I change the Width(X) field of the cube.
I type many different numbers into the transform field, the rotate
fields, nothing.
I create a Galaxy and then reselect the cube and type all sorts of
different transform parameters, all the while everything works
perfectly.

Can you please try the above procedure and tell me if the problem
occurs?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray