POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One last Time! (77+26KBU) : Re: One last Time! (77+26KBU) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One last Time! (77+26KBU)
From: H  E  Day
Date: 3 Nov 2000 22:50:25
Message: <01c04612$de92eb60$517889d0@daysix>
| How about very large feathers trailing off from the back of each wing
| section. Feathers much larger ( like 2 or 3 times the length of the wing
| sections) would give the wings the proportion that they seem to need,
| provide better balance, and look really cool. :)
Good idea.  The only problem is that I've been trying to keep render times
down, and adding that many feathers would put it through the roof.  I'm
only working with a P200, remember. :)
Anyway, I don't see what your guy's problem is with the wings.  They look
perfect to me.

Of course, when I upload the source files you can all modify to your
heart's content. :)

H.E. Day
<><