POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Sky image (30KBU) : Re: New Sky image (30KBU) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Sky image (30KBU)
From: H  E  Day
Date: 19 Sep 2000 21:11:36
Message: <01c0229f$5e651080$8d7889d0@daysix>
I don't think anyone here got it.  Wagner might've but I stopped reading
after the first two lines. :)

Just checked.  Nope, no one guessed correctly.  So here it is...No, wait I
think I'll leave you hanging a bit longer.  Here's a clue:  It uses
Megapov's abillities, but doesn't need to in all situations.
:->
Good luck, and thanks for all the replys.  I'm going to enhance this image
a bit more, I think.

H.E. Day
<><