POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YMFWR : Re: YMFWR Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YMFWR
From: H  E  Day
Date: 19 Aug 2000 01:05:11
Message: <01c0099a$ff15b480$8a7889d0@daysix>
| A while back, I took people to task for heaping praise on some of
| Gilles' rather less impressive work on radiosity, and pointed out that
| any of us could have made those same radiosity tests.

I didn't catch that post.  I agree, though, that Gilles' work paled in
comparison to, say, ARNOLD's.
No offense intended toward Gilles of course.

The image itself is excellent. Incredible, even.  Do post the code so that
others may be so lucky as to rival ARNOLD. Please?
:)

And such fast render times...

H.E. Day
<><