POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu ) : Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Underground Tunnel 3 ( mpg 996 kbu )
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 21 Sep 2003 18:54:29
Message: <01bsmv08mfbdgeb04hq41jqd7198ra4jmq@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:19:13 +0200, "Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:

>Comments?

It looks even better than before. The camera shake is ok, adds realism. The only
negative comment I can think of is that the sleepers between the rails are
ghostly in the mid and background. Also the rails seem to float in midair with
no support. Other than that it is impressive with a good atmosphere.
Looking at it in full screen the camera shake does seem a bit violent but at
100% it looks ok. It must be a mater of perception / field of view. So if it
makes me feel uncomfortable then it works. :-} Nice one.

Regards
        Stephen