POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Suggestions for spline function implementation : Re: Suggestions for spline function implementation Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions for spline function implementation
From: H  E  Day
Date: 23 Jul 2000 00:33:13
Message: <01bff45f$27f4fa60$397889d0@daysix>
|  - suppress the "spline {..}" function, it became useless.

I'm afraid I must disagree.  This spline is far more useful, and could fix
many of the problems you have.  Also, it seems to be faster, and more
intuitive that the other method.  It is also far more useful for
animations, as it can hold vectors, rotations, floats, etc. Give it a try.
I don't want to loose this baby.

H.E. Day