POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : study room2 73kb : Re: study room2 73kb Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: study room2 73kb
From: CreeD
Date: 20 Jun 2000 11:05:51
Message: <01bfdac9$c59f5b20$9f1ba1d0@mk>
> This is not the finished version, I still haven't touched the fire wood,
and
> plan on adding to the fire place.
>
> What do you think?

It's pretty nice, I like the dim lighting.  You should add a texture to the
floor.  I assume you'll do something else with the fireplace texture too.
The bookshelves look a little empty. Maybe touch up the wood texture on the
desk so that you can see the grain through the varnish.  When you do the
fireplace, it'd be neat to have a more reddish cast to the light on
everything.