POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray crash on startup (gpf) : Moray crash on startup (gpf) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Moray crash on startup (gpf)
From: Hans Petter Birkeland
Date: 26 May 2000 16:16:16
Message: <01bfc74f$d3526740$LocalHost@iytwylqv>
I normally use Moray (3.2) in 1024x768 screen resolution and 16 bit color.
Today I had to switch to 800x600x24 bit to view a rendering in truecolor.
When I then started Moray in this resolution it got as far as "Starting
Moray" and then I got an "illegal operation" error message and Moray was
terminated. This happened several times, also directly after reboot of the
PC. Everything works fine in 1024x768x16. Anybody know what is happening?

--
Hans Petter Birkeland

han### [at] c2inet
http://home.c2i.net/hanspb/