POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) : Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:35:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu)
From: H  E  Day
Date: 20 Mar 2000 23:04:16
Message: <01bf92e9$9c966340$6e49fdd1@default>
>Since you've already answered that the beast
> is not saying anything specific, I was wondering if you are using
phonemes
> for different mouth/face positions?
No, I'm not using anything specific.  I'm just using random expressions to
give the impression of speech.

>How are you interpolating between
> expressions/poses?

The MegaPov spline system.

>As to the POV-native IK system, any idea when
> you might have it done, or a description of what you plan to have
> it capable of doing?

It'll be done by the 22nd century.  I hope. So far it is able to take a
"shoulder" point and a "wrist" point and make the angles and elbow.  This
is done by the use of a heavily modified Vansickle macro.

--
H.E. Day