POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation plugin questions : Animation plugin questions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Animation plugin questions
From: Hans Petter Birkeland
Date: 7 Mar 2000 17:30:42
Message: <01bf8885$570904e0$LocalHost@iytwylqv>
I have been testing the anim plugin a little bit lately, and some questions
have come up,  I think they have not been covered earlier.
-Does scanline rendering support some kind of texturing?
-It seems like rotation is not interpolated very well between keyframes.
How can I make a "person" move along a curve and make sure he is always
looking along the tangent of the curve? I know curve animation is not
supported, but it should be possible to make him move in a circle with a
little bit of rotation per frame without having keys on every frame.
--
Hans Petter Birkeland

han### [at] c2inet
http://home.c2i.net/hanspb/