POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? : Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ???
From: Luthor
Date: 3 Dec 1999 09:35:04
Message: <01bf3d9b$2e7e0820$9e3994a5@charl1>
Greetings, POV'ers !
If anyone perhaps has the source for the original old
"KKTEASET" picture that is currently on Povray's home page, would they
please be so kind as to post it, or perhaps mail me ?? I am asking because
I would like to see how the 'ground' texture was done. That rough stone
tiling effect. I think it's excellent, and I would like to do someting
similar for an animation scene I'm working on.
Much appreciated !
Fanx a bunch !
Charl  :)
Mail addy : Lut### [at] hotmailcom