POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nuke_um ! : Re: Nuke_um ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nuke_um !
From: B  Katt
Date: 22 Apr 1999 20:10:52
Message: <01be8d15$5ca80f20$41dbc9cf@default>
I like it since I've had perverse fascination with the bomb since
childhood. It looks very much like some of the tactical nuclear
tests done in Nevada in the 50's. My only criticism as others
have pointed out is the lack of a ground shockwave from the
blast.

If you are interested in the technical details of nuclear blasts and
such you might want to check out the High Energy Weapons Archive
at http://www.fas.org/nuke/hew/index.html

There are lots of good pictures of bomb tests and tons of info
on nuclear weapons effects. Everything you wanted to know about
nukes but were afraid to ask. . .

B. Katt
--
To reply via e-mail, please remove spamblock.